vrijdag 11 juli 2014

If it quacks like a duck...

I'm sorry that I haven't been more on this blog. And yes I'm writing in English now. I have a lot of English readers from Twitter among other things and most of us Dutch can read/speak English so I'm hoping they don't mind the English.

It's been a while but that's due to some personal issues.
I am hoping I can pick it up surely but slowly however.

Not sure about the Thursday challenges though, I'm not taking photos that much anymore. But I will try.

When my mum had her 70 year old birthday my sis and I gave her nearly a dozen day trips to be filled in at her convenience. That's a nice way to take the camera along and make pictures.

The last one was a trip to a town where we used to live as kids (sis and I ) Mum and sis hadn't been there in ages and wanted to see the town again. A lovely old little town it still is.
I will post the photos of the town later but first these photos of ducks: they were following sis around who was feeding them so I could take pictures.












© KH

2 opmerkingen:

cobie en bas van Es zei

Geweldig een hele mooie eenden serie ze hebben daar wel een mooie rustige plek maar ondanks dat zoeken ze het ook hoger op.

Kati H zei

Dat was meer omdat mijn zus ze lokte met wat lekkers voor de foto's ! :D